Publicado ene 16º 2018
En la tienda de Microsoft Store obtienes gratis el Amador App Builder en lugar de 19,99€.
- Amador App Builder allows you to create your own App without programming.
- Page Designer is used to create custom data entry pages. Transactions can be printed and exported to other programs or web APIs.
- Menu Designer is used to create custom menus and sub-menus including which menu items are available, what they do, and the size, shape, color, etc. of each menu item.
- Menu buttons can perform actions such as phone calls, launching a web page, launching a custom page, launching another app, or activating one of many built-in tools.
- Built-in tools include a barcode scanner, barcode based product lookup / price checker, barcode renderer, text to speech, speech to text, text file editor, and file encryption.
- Built-in tools include unit conversions, timespan calculator, voice controlled stopwatch, dictate and speak back with a different selected voice.
- Built-in tools include a "Hex Calculator" for mixed binary, octal, decimal, and hex arithmetic, OCR tool, Hex File Editor.
- Menus can also be controlled by voice commands.
- The App includes extensive context sensitive help text and optional spoken help.
- You can encrypt your own secret information with an unlimited number of private keys (i.e. passwords). Share these encrypted files and disclose certain password to certain persons.
- You can easily stage comical or educational spoken dialogs between you and your computer or phone using your own set of custom rules.
- Using one simple page, capture an image with your camera, convert to text (OCR), and speak the text. In other words, point the camera at a page and "read to me".
Actualizaciones de la comunidad