Searching for unlimited mobile contract for one month.

Publicado el 20 de julio
Hello dear deal friends,

starting this thursday I am in Spain for 3 weeks and would like to have a cheap mobile data contract. Ideal would be an unlimited contract with hotspot compatibilty with reasonable speed for Video Streaming. With my 22 years I should be qualified for many young people contracts. As a german I sadly do not speak spanish nor have the maket overwiev. I hope someone may help me out!

Thanks in advance!
Actualizaciones de la comunidad
Preguntas y peticiones

Categorías

2 comentarios
Hi Leon,

You can use your German line in Spain at no extra cost while using data. Calling to a Spanish number would cost you the same as calling from Germany, even if you are located in Spain. I would just call over Whatsapp if you need to talk to someone while you are here.

If you are still interested in a spanish mobile contract, you should look for lines for tourists as you won't be able to start a plan whitout a spanish bank account or an address where you receive bills.

Cheers
marcdmv20/07/2020 17:07

Hi Leon,You can use your German line in Spain at no extra cost while using …Hi Leon,You can use your German line in Spain at no extra cost while using data. Calling to a Spanish number would cost you the same as calling from Germany, even if you are located in Spain. I would just call over Whatsapp if you need to talk to someone while you are here.If you are still interested in a spanish mobile contract, you should look for lines for tourists as you won't be able to start a plan whitout a spanish bank account or an address where you receive bills.Cheers

Thanks for your answer! I actually have an adress. Last year we used a Vodafone Contract with a hotspot. This was a one year contract and made sense, because we stayed longer and were oftener in Spain than we will be this year.
Publica un comentario
@
    Texto

Temas